You’ve probably heard of 3 Peacocks @ Labrador Park before but what’s it like to eat there?
Buffet With A Unique Ambience Not Found Anywhere
It’s a buffet restaurant that offers a unique dining experience in a beautiful countryside setting. The restaurant is located in a lush green area, surrounded by trees and flowers. When you first arrive, you’re greeted with a unique ambience that’s away from the city, only the music being played and the community vibes of people eating, chatting, enjoying their dinner buffet. It’s a unique experience away from the city, making you feel like you’re overseas! Once inside, The interior of the restaurant is decorated in a rustic style, with exposed beams and wooden floors.
The Best Buffet for Value? Yes! Super 3 in 1.
What’s best is the buffet comes with hotpot! Yes, you heard that right! It’s one of the few buffet where you can have 3 things at once. Cooked food, Grilling your food over hot charcoal & Hotpot all at the same time!
There’s a serious wide variety of food to choose from, including fresh seafood (crayfish, oysters tiger prawns, scallops, plus more), grilled meats, and decadent desserts. There is something for everyone on the buffet, from traditional Singaporean dishes to international favorites. The buffet is also constantly changing, so there is always something new to try.
Did you know they have a wide variety of sauces and seasonings too? It’s sort of like Hai Di Lao where you can mix and match, make your own sauce!
Other than their seafood, they do offer already cooked food in their hot station section, some of the dishes we tried were their pork knuckles, carbonara, crispy fried oysters
Need we say anymore? There’s even a skewers section to make your own lok lok experience and meat section with dedicated usual hotpot ingredients!
Well we have to say it again, with the Unique Countryside Buffet Experience and the sheer variety of food options available, it’s serious bang for your buck level of buffet!
Here are some of the reasons why you should visit 3 Peacocks @ Labrador Park:
- The buffet has a wide variety of food to choose from, including fresh seafood, grilled meats, and decadent desserts.
- The restaurant is located in a beautiful countryside setting, community vibes are strong, making it the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely meal with friends and family.
- The service is excellent, and the staff is always happy to make recommendations.
Here are some of the things you can expect when you visit 3 Peacocks @ Labrador Park:
- A wide variety of food to choose. From Sushi, Seafood (especially this), Skewers, Finger Bites, Deserts, anything that you can think of!
- A beautiful countryside setting
- Excellent service
- Friendly and attentive staff
Here are some tips for making the most of your visit to 3 Peacocks @ Labrador Park:
- Come hungry! The buffet has a lot of food to choose from.
- Come dressed light, with everyone grilling their own food, it does get hot!
- Sit in-front of the air-con like fans, you can thank us later.
- Redeem and eat your lobsters first! It’s a buffet, got to eat the best one first else you won’t have space in your stomach!
- There’s a shuttle bus if you don’t have your own transport! Every 30mins interval from 5.30pm to 10.30pm @ Labrador MRT station, Exit A.
- Too full after? Take a stroll at Labrador Nature Reserve just beside.
3 Peacocks @ Labrador Park is the perfect place with a unique Countryside Buffet Experience. The buffet has a wide variety of food to choose from, the service is excellent, what’s more you’ll have a very very full stomach!
3 Peacocks @ Labrador Park
Address: 8 Port Rd, Labrador Park, Singapore 117540
Mon-Fri: 5.30pm – 10.30pm
Sat-Sun: 5.00pm – 10.30pm
Mon-Thurs Pricing: $49.90 per pax
Fri-Sun Pricing: $55.90 per pax
Reserve your 3 Peacocks buffet tables here!
By Shiok Eats!