The freshest and finest of Australia’s products and produce make a reappearance at NTUC FairPrice with the return of the NTUC FairPrice Australia Fair this 13-26 April 2023!
Those missing the Land Down Under can now look forward to fresh produce and ambience products specifically curated to showcase Australia’s best.
What’s more, spend $50 on any products on sale at the Australia Fair, inclusive of a bottle of Penfolds wine, and be entitled to an exclusive wine tasting hosted by Penfolds featuring five types of its most premium labels.
The Freshest and Best of Australia
Look forward to the freshest and crispest when it comes to produce, like broccolini, potatoes, grapes, plums, and strawberries as well as exclusive premium products including ice cream, cereal bars, chicken stock, chocolate bars, cheeses, and more. Not amiss are household items like shampoo and conditioner, among others.
For wine enthusiasts, sip and savour a comprehensive selection of Penfolds’ finest, including the Penfolds Max’s Cabernet sauvignon, a tribute to its former Chief Winemaker Max Schubert (1948-1975), who carved a legacy in Penfolds history with his constant pursuit of excellence in winemaking that allowed the status and heritage of Penfolds to grow.
An Exclusive Wine-Tasting by Penfolds
Spend $50 at the fair, inclusive of a bottle of Penfolds wine, and be entitled to an exclusive wine tasting session by Penfolds featuring five labels of its finest.
The tasting will cover the following:
- Bin 128 Coonawarra Shiraz 2020, a structurally impressive wine made from fruit sourced from the unique terra rossa soils of Coonawarra, matured in a mixture of new and seasoned French oak hogheads.
- Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2019, a wine of immediate and gentle softness with first impressions of red-fruited high notes followed by savoury scents of pastrami with a barely perceivable oak.
- Bin 311 Chardonnay 2018, a true reflection of the winemaker’s mantra with extolling freshness of rockmelon and white peach, underlined by sherbet and white melon for tart impressions coupled with a lovely creaminess.
- Penfolds Max’s Chardonnay 2018, that blooms with fresh flavours of stone fruit, citrus and grapefruit pith before coating the mouth with creamy, crème brulee-like French oak notes, closing with an intriguing waxy phenolic finish.
- Penfolds Max’s Shiraz 2020, a rich wine carried by a fine acidity with flavours of mulberries, summer pudding and mascarpone abound, complemented by a creamy texture and steadied by prominent but polished tannins.
The tasting is limited to only 50 customers per day per store and will take place at the following stores:
- 15 April 2023, 1 – 5pm: FairPrice Xtra (Parkway Parade)
- 22 April 2023, 1 – 5pm: FairPrice Finest (Centrepoint)
All products are available across all NTUC FairPrice stores from 13–26 April 2023!